Queen of Truth @queenOftruth
18 November, 06:59
Be Kind
Wait for nothing
I see rewards approaching

*Please help this message reach its destination❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 08:44
In response Queen of Truth to her Publication
😃🙏💥❤️👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 08:46
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 08:49
❤️💥😃That is beautiful...thank you...how was your day?

24 November, 08:50
My day was wonderful! I met with friends and we had a blissful and joyful day😊 What about yours?

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 08:53
😃I am happy to hear that...mine was the same...with family...really enjoyed spending that time with them...life is great...but maybe that is cause we know there is something greater coming

24 November, 08:56
Thats always a blessed thing to be with family! I love these precious moments too! And you are right something much better is coming🙏🏻🙏🏻🤍

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 09:00
Am I right when I say this?...All we need to do is follow God's laws and not concern ourselves with man's...if all you want to do is give a thumbs up...that will be fine with me

24 November, 09:06
With a single phrase I answer you:
God over everything, always! 🎯

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 09:08
🙏💥😃❤️i get really good vibes from you...thank you very much for your response

24 November, 09:09
In it together 🤗

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
❤️😃💥Together is truth !!
09:12 PM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 09:15
I do enjoy your company...stay in touch if you can