Martin Geddes @martingeddes
What if the way to break normie belief in the mass media is to run a fake presidency for a short while, and then show them how you did it?
03:20 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
09 February, 05:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gillian Jackaman @Gill
06 February, 04:48
What if......nothing happens after March 4th?? Asking for myself😟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diggero NeverGivesUp @diggero2
06 February, 04:15
Better yet, show them how this fake presidency will end- with loss of jobs, loss of freedom, even our loss of life!

NEO ONE @Neo
06 February, 04:02
I love how you are thinking.

Zena Jin @zenalove
06 February, 03:43
Meanwhile my in laws are forcing me to get vaccine saying that I can kill my kid if I don't 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 February, 04:37
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
no!! please dont let anyone bully you into anything --

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 February, 05:31
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
Go to rense.com scroll down right-hand column to the CV section for numerous links on this subject. Current listings are in the middle column on all topics.
It is the one, true original 'alternative media' site going strong for 25+ yrs.

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
06 February, 03:40
Whats wrong with the truth will set you free? Everything taking place currently and in the past continues to be built on lies and deception. This BS is going to cause more distress on the people than lies.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
06 February, 03:38
Martin, I think most people are brain dead! They won't believe anything unless the fake news tells them!

Trump Bcool @TrumpBSoCool
06 February, 03:36
This has been my theory since before the "Inauguration" I am enjoying how this is playing out. Exposure is exactly what the doctor ordered 🇺🇸🦅

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
06 February, 03:32
yep

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
06 February, 03:33
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
once you understand that is what is happening, the smile you wear around every day makes people think you are up to something!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 03:32
Not what if. That's exactly what's happening. The real Joe Biden is dead. Shot. Actors. Illusions. Wake up time for the masses.

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
06 February, 03:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Why hide this from the public! What is to be gained by it?

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
06 February, 03:31
Wag the dog

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 February, 03:30
yep

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 February, 03:27
i was trying to piece a thought like this together last night.

[they] nearly succeeded in their slow but steady long term plan for America - almost nobody had a clue. Q woke the world. Thank God.

Yet somehow people still can't realize that they have a false president, literally an actor in a role? How much attention are they REALLY paying?

Oh, and by the way the military are (possibly) in control of the government at present, and yet again most haven't noticed.

The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance. you must SHOW them.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
06 February, 03:25
and of course why you had to do it. People will first be shocked at how foolish they were to think Biden was legitimate. The glitches in the movie will show them. Then it will dawn on people that all the rest of what we have been telling them is also true, plus some terrible things we don't even know much about yet.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
06 February, 06:30
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
I was talking about this at work the other day. Q says the end won't be for everyone.

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
06 February, 03:25
Show them on Supertron Screens at the Superbowl...

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
06 February, 03:29
In response Shirley Covert to her Publication
THAT would be sooo wild; laughing as that vision dances in my head.

Down TheRabbitHole @RAS_rolling
06 February, 04:18
In response Shirley Covert to her Publication
now THAT would just be good old fashioned fun 😊 and just think, we'd already be prepared with our favorite snacks and beverages about for our viewing pleasure.😆

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 February, 03:23
Yup.

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 February, 03:22
First you have to show them.