⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
24 November, 07:18
"THE END WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE"

What if EARTH is bigger than we been led to believe?

What if there are more than 5 or 7 continents (depending on what you were taught)?

What if Antarctica isn't a continent but a giant ice wall?

Why is there a Global Antarctica treaty that prohibits anyone from setting foot in most of the "continent"?

So many questions🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
24 November, 07:24
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
You can see the North Pole continent in most old maps, along with Tartaria before it was removed in the 17th century.

In 2016, three pyramids were discovered in Antarctica. The pyramids measured over 1,220 meters (4,000 ft.) tall, making them about 10 times the height of the famous Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt.

Antarctica was at the equator at the time, so living conditions were more tolerable. However soon after this discovery, the government has even blocked pictures of these pyramids on Google Earth.

https://t.me/WeAreHere_WeA...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
24 November, 08:24
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I try to remember to save what i run across…

Only people mentioned by HABSBATMAN in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
24 November, 05:23
In response HABS BATMAN to his Publication
4 pics! 😊

Awake Now @Awakenow
24 November, 05:20
In response HABS BATMAN to his Publication
Good one! Love this!

HABS BATMAN @HABSBATMAN
24 November, 05:24
In response Awake Now to her Publication