veni vidi11 @venividi11
Update on Oscar 2/2
My family had a rather rough time these past two years. We lost our business, my husband lost his eyesight, was diagnosed with cancer, and we went through the social isolation and family issues all anons went through one way or another during this process. When our sweet little guy almost died, I just about lost it. I am so glad I reached out to the AU family! Know that you all lifted this whole family up! I feel very strongly now that our time of enduring is over and our time of emerging victoriously is at hand! The love and light you sent is embracing my family and permeates the fabric of our reality. It touches everyone involved in this situation. I believe I got a glimpse of what Earth 2.0 will feel like thanks to all of you! Let me tell you, it is glorious and quite addictive! God placed the divine power to turn this mess around into the human heart. Thank you for directing that power towards saving our little boy! I love you guys!!!!!!
01:45 PM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by venividi11 in this post can reply
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
26 November, 11:41
In response veni vidi11 to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
26 November, 11:41
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
26 November, 10:37
🙏 Great news to hear that Oscar is doing better. God Bless you and may you be richly recompensed.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 November, 10:09
God Bless your family ! ❤️❤️❤️

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
26 November, 04:52
    ◯
☺️💖😌🕊🥲💖
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 November, 02:06
GOD bless you and watch over your beloved family
in JESUS Holy Name i pray Amen 🙏

you are never alone, we are family ❤️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
26 November, 01:42
That’s great news! All Glory to God the Father of Heaven and Earth. 🙏

wht 2.0 @wht
26 November, 01:24
God is GOOD ..... to HIM be the Glory

for EVERMORE

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
26 November, 01:16
🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
26 November, 12:07
🙂💜💜💜

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 12:07
🙏Thanking our God and the universe for sending you doors to walk thro that helped you. Keep trying to manifest in your mind the things you need, speak them out loud in gratitude to God to ask for more positive things to come your way. Prayers for you all.🙏

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
25 November, 11:59
Praying that your family is graced by God.

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
25 November, 08:27

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 November, 07:22
Praise God!
🙏 Prayers for you, your husband and sweet little Oscar. May God place a hedge of protection over all three of you and bless you beyond measure. In His precious and mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. ♥️

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 November, 06:56
❤️❤️❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 November, 06:53
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
25 November, 06:42
🙏❤️😊

Love Life @FullwithHope
25 November, 06:37
❤️🧡

Frances Long @Camelot
25 November, 06:23
God Bless ✝️🙏🏻

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
25 November, 05:36
Love hearing this great news❤️continued prayers for your family. GIGATT!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 November, 03:21
❤️

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
25 November, 02:50
❤️

Not Important @Notimportant
25 November, 02:39
💙 ...that statement is bigger than your pup! & maybe his whole existence was for these times & fir this moments to inspire this to take place & rekindle the hope, faith & LOVE flame in many hearts.

We tend to overlook these small miracles which are actually ginourmous & have infinite ripples into expansion of all there is & will be🌹💙💎.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
25 November, 02:34
Wonderful news! Prayers and good vibes can move mountains! ❤️🙏🏻

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
25 November, 02:32
❤️🙏❤️

Green 8700 @Green8700
25 November, 02:26
Oh, so beautifully said. Praise God, Oscar is doing better. I keep all this special family on AU In my prayers every day what a wonderful thing to give. Thanks for.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
25 November, 02:20
So happy Oscar is doing better!💖🙏☀️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
25 November, 02:09
❤️

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 November, 02:01