STL Anon @STLAnon
🤔 if you get it i have an idea of your age 😁
03:13 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
09 February, 10:28
In response STL Anon to his Publication
Yes, emergency repairs measures! Always have tape handy, too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nature Girl @Naturegirl
06 February, 04:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 February, 03:50
Been there done that

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
06 February, 03:49
Oh yes......and have had to repair some that tore.....lol

Just Me86 @Mustbecoincidence
06 February, 03:34
I used to keep a 5/16 allen key in my tape case for just such a problem. I was practically Macgyver.

STL Anon @STLAnon
06 February, 03:38
In response Just Me86 to his Publication
😂😂😂 it was really the good days

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
06 February, 03:33
But have you ever repaired one? Cutting out the wrinkly parts and putting a slim strip of scotch tape on it. If it worked afterward you just got used to the song having a skip in it. 😂

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 February, 03:18
I ❤️ The 80's - lolz 😂 This gif came up & made me lol 😂 Can't beat that Fashion 😂

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
06 February, 03:26
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication

Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
06 February, 03:29
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
06 February, 03:17
yeap done it!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 February, 03:16
I admit to nothing....

STL Anon @STLAnon
06 February, 03:18
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
😂😂 it's our secret 🤐😂

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
06 February, 03:16
😂yes did that many times 😂

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
06 February, 03:15
Got it!