Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
24 November, 10:45
1. We need to go back and study the Law of War manual
2. Trumpy keeps saying there’s a difference between the real generals and the TV generals
3. Instead of feeling disappointed about the November 15th speech, we should feel upbeat and encouraged because it was about much, much more than him running for president in 2024

I felt really great as Derrick summed everything up in the end. This is indeed an incredible time to be alive.

So - my recommendation is to watch this video - and then go have yourselves a fabulous Thanksgiving Day with your loved ones!

https://rumble.com/v1w0q6y...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
I've heard it mentioned that DJT didn't actually mention the year 2024. Have you heard his speech - can you remember? I never got a chance to listen.
11:03 AM - Nov 24, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
Jim Johnson @JimJinky
24 November, 11:10
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
He did not mention 2024 when announcing his run. I listened vary carefully to that part of his speech.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 November, 12:04
In response Jim Johnson to his Publication
Aaaaah, the plot thickens..... 🤔🤔🤔