Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
07 February, 04:28
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Just going over in my mind the footage I've watched over the years of that dreadful day...obviously everyone saw the planes ram into the World Trade Center...but not even a news chopper caught the crash at the Pentagon? I know DC is a No Fly Zone, but still. And even seeing the images of the crew on the ground putting out the fires...no plane parts. Nothing. Just smoking ruins of a part of the Pentagon that had just been remodeled? They were finding remnants of the planes in NYC miles away from the WTC days and weeks later. Some stuff ended up in the Hudson.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 February, 04:00
Ive never hated the media more than I do right now..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 February, 01:43
THIS EVENT MARKED A COMPLETE REVERSAL OF MAINSTREAM MEDIA. THERE WAS ALSO A VIDEO AIRED FOR ONE DAY FROM A NEARBY GAS STATION WHO CAUGHT ON CAMERA SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE A MISSILE STREAKING TOWARD THE PENTAGON. IT WAS ON MSNBC, ETC. & THEN GONE. THEY WALKED IT BACK AND STARTED SELLING THE CONTROLLED, CORPORATE NARRATIVE THAT'S WAY WORSE NOW...
🤑😞💔

Terence Walsh @Lambros
06 February, 04:43
I remember coming across a video back when i was researching 9/11 of a news crew at a nearby hospital to the Pentagon.
They were speaking to doctors and emergency staff who were waiting for casualties. nothing was mentioned of a plane. they thought it was a chemical attack or bomb.

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
06 February, 03:36
no wings..like a bullet ??