Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 November, 08:24
So this is what I mean when I say the galactic federation is helping save humanity . Planet earth is their utmost priority and they will never let anyone hurt us again. SpaceX tried to launch a missile a few years ago they blew that one up too .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
23 November, 08:37
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
have you ever seen where in about 1967 they (spaceship) literally shut down our Miniteman Missel Silos in Minot ND...
guess a few others as well...

a Airforce Comander who was there was on this show I saw on Ancient Aliens. was so interesting as My Dad was Civil Engineer He was inspector at these silos from 1966 to 1973... we moved every 3 - 6 Months
but Dad never ever told any national security stuff.
just interesting...

should dig thru his Paperwork now wondering if he did other silos as well like colorado urah etc cuz we moved all over then too or family did before & 2 yrs after I was born in 61...

😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
It would be very interesting I hope you go through his paperwork and see what he knew. I’m thinking it’s gonna be a slow disclosure on this truth but we’re starting to talk about it and that’s important to me. Thank you Rhonda ! 💛
09:03 PM - Nov 23, 2022
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 November, 12:02
not quite same this is second hand but Ancient Ailens Season 14 Episode 14 has the guy Robert Salas who was at the controll center tells Georgio the story. They are at a similar site as all but 1 I believe are now empty and most sold.
Think they are at Ellsworth in Wall SD bout hour or so east of Rapid City, SD

I would Absolutely Love to go tour that as I so remember when Dad worked at em...
I was in 1st grade in Minot loved it there, darn cold winter but we rented a sheep farm Mavis & I forgot his name!!!
farm hand was Stanley.
was there 5 months or so...
didn't like Kimball NB or Knobnoster Missouri...
Loved Rapid City & Ogden UT
Mostly Black Hills... lived in Rapid City 3 different times🙂
Can't remember shit from 2 weeks ago but sure remember older stuff starting bout
2 1/2 yrs old when we lived in Fruitport MI
😁

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
23 November, 11:44
found this same story & guy on Ancient Aliens

https://www.minotdailynews...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
24 November, 12:24
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
I love it Rhonda and I found this information from QPatriot 17 about Antarctic . The dark feet wanted to extinguish the light all around the universe but GOD WON ! So much to be grateful for just makes you cry with gratitude .

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
23 November, 09:16
he died many years ago but I have his folder that has payment papers etc says where he/we lived with dates.

He lived w us for few yrs. when my oldest was 12 or so he had to write a report he picked Rosewell.
my dad said "I knew a guy that was there for clean up... what he told me was terrifying"
He REFUSED to tell us anything because it was "classified" and at 82 or so was afraid of loosing his Great Pension & going to prison...
That guy was not even supposed to tell him but Dad was very nosy & loved the information
Hell we lived in Rapid City, Mom was walking home with 2 bags groceries in pouring rain Dad stopped got the groceries left Mom cuz he had a Govt car no civilians allowed.
Mom was beyond PISSED
1971 i think
😅🤣🤣🤣😅😂😆😁😄