Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
It's pretty awesome to think someone somewhere is having the best day of their life today. Someone's just got their dream job. Someone else just had a baby. Somebody is being proposed to tonight. Someone somewhere recieved some sort of good news today. We can't all have the best day on the same day otherwise we wouldn't have anyone to celebrate it with us. Today or maybe even tomarrow could be your best day, so keep going, the best is yet to come! 🤍
06:36 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
24 November, 01:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
So happy you got so much love and attention today Serah Oceane. Keep giving those little accounts your little hearts thank you !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 07:22
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Ok I will 🤍🤍🤍
Thank you for being a friend to me 😊🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
23 November, 09:01
Just beautiful. ❤️

23 November, 09:17
In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
23 November, 08:56
❤️ this! Thank you.

23 November, 09:15
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 November, 08:35
You are spot on with the Thanksgiving messages for us anons to remember today! Thank you for that

23 November, 09:11
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I'm thankful for AU and all of you wonderful people that hang out in it. 🥰🙏🤍

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 November, 07:48
AMEN TO THIS !!!!

23 November, 08:22
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 November, 07:45
Thank you so much for posting this!

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 November, 07:45
Today I stayed clean and sober 1 more day!

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I'm so proud of you 😄 how many days have you gone so far?

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
23 November, 09:02
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Great work--keep it up!

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 November, 07:30
It is so wonderful to hear that someone has something great happen for them!

23 November, 08:18
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I love hearing good news, I WANT to be excited with and for them! 😊🙏🤍

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 November, 07:23
WE SLAVICS SEEN THIS MINDSET AS HOPIUM DEALERSHIP😂😂😂

WE GENERALLY ARE NOT THAT MUCH ADDICTED TO DRAMA AS YANKEES ARE.

FOR US, EVERY YANKEE IS OVERREACTING

LIFE AS WE KNOWZ IT ITS FULL OF AMERICAN INTRIGUES, WHICH PLAGUES OUR LIFES IN VARIOUS FORM...

SICK CULTURE
SICK MUSIC
SICK TALKING HEADZ

ITS HARD TO SEE YOU AS HUMANZ😂😂😂

BUT I EVERY DAY HONESTLY TRYING TO FOUND SOMETHING GOOD ON YOUR SICK SPECIE🤞🤞🤞

https://youtu.be/SrpLoZ7K5...

23 November, 08:16
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I do not appreciate you sharing something so disturbing and gory on a post that was meant for kindness to others. I've done nothing to you to warrant this behavior please remove this post.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 November, 07:04
😊😊🌠🙏❤🌠❤🎈🎉🎈🎉🙏🙏🌠

23 November, 07:17
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
23 November, 06:41
Every Dog has his day.

23 November, 06:50
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
😂😂😂 silly puppy!

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
23 November, 06:41
beautiful post Serah

23 November, 06:49
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
😊🙏🤍