Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
23 November, 03:37
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I've heard that the reptilians and dracos were mostly eliminated from terra...
there might be a few still underground...I believe that the head of the serpent was cut off awhile back...
I pray that this trade is no longer wide spread like it used 2b...
just saying...
I could be wrong...do your own research!!!
#LoveAlwaysWin
#FamilyIsEverything
#savethechildrenoftheworld

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 November, 06:37
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
👍👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
23 November, 06:51
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
Yep. I've heard from a few different places the same thing.

Also, it seems that they have taken out the "top of the pyramid" and are now working on the "middle management", so to speak. But that was a couple months ago, I think. Things seem to move pretty fast though.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
23 November, 03:28
aliens are a psyop. man is pinnacle of creation. consciousness is the source. death cults feeding on other humans particularly children is their way of forcing themselves into heaven with eternal life which is also the transhumanist movement dreaming of transplanting consciousness into machine bodies. impossible. another psyop and delsional outcome. ultimately the Cabal is trying to keep the Old World Order which is the NWO status quo for the next 100 years. operating in darkness for millenia. now the whole world is seeing the cabal exposed to the light. only a matter of time..tiktok. do not fear aliens or anything. cabal has lost the will of men to perpetrate evil upon other men as in the past hired mercenaries were easy to bribe. the population is far too large to control so they resort to psyops. enjoy the show. its for US

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 November, 03:30
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
THE MORE YOU KNOW

Maria Castelli @mariacastelli
23 November, 03:16
Interestingly, right across the street from Pompano Beach City Hall is an unfinished ORION gas station. Just saying.

Maria Castelli @mariacastelli
23 November, 03:16
Interestingly, right across the street from Pompano Beach City Hall is an unfinished ORION gas station. Just saying.