I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
23 November, 01:58
We all get back on Twitter and start the storm tweet again. That would be pretty badass. Make that shit trend!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
23 November, 02:37
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
My timeline was full of the storm tweets. That was pretty awesome! 👊💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
23 November, 02:09
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
sure was 😎…… even anons that werent able to follow along in real time heads were confused and exploding. :)

evatrapn @evatrapn
23 November, 02:11
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
Start getting paid each month more than $17,000 just by w0rking 0nline from home. Last month i have earned and received $18539 from this easy 0nline j0b. This 0nline j0b is just amazing and regular earning (uhd-06) from this are just awesome. Start making extra dollars 0nline just by follow instructions on this website.
…
JUST OPEN THIS LINK–—–——–>>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

23 November, 02:36
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
👊💥😂🤣😂