I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
We all get back on Twitter and start the storm tweet again. That would be pretty badass. Make that shit trend!
01:58 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
23 November, 02:07
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
maybe thats what 55 was all about after all. not from POTUS, but from US…….(again)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 November, 02:45
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
I got suspended not long after that. I don't think it ever was listed as trending but it definitely was. So many people were doing it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
23 November, 02:03
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
That was quite the night.

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
23 November, 02:09
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
sure was 😎…… even anons that werent able to follow along in real time heads were confused and exploding. :)

23 November, 02:37
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
My timeline was full of the storm tweets. That was pretty awesome! 👊💥