Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
Almost sounds surprised, like maybe he isn't "human"...
?
09:56 PM - Nov 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 November, 12:32
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
i don't think he is. not the one we see today. although we have actors and bots/androids on both sides of this "movie" war.....was originally one of "them" - certainly had his female handler - she was removed - he changes - encourages red pilling for the children. seen some images of him where he is clearly robotic in his movements. talks about Mars and being an alien. (that could be the one we see today is one of man's cousins from Mars here to help expose). the original made billions off of tax payer subsidies and his exploding tesla car - how that has not been removed from the markets yet is beyond me. then he has said for us to survive we have to get out of this place (i.e. return Home) - he said that after the handler was removed and he was "freed"...........or under WH control.........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 November, 06:32
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Lets see what happens, I was once told that we're all controlled by "aliens" What that concludes, is literally beyond comprehension...mine anyway. ♡