Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 November, 11:44
Kash Patel-Red Wave Worked,
The Only Way To Shutdown The [DS]
Put It On Full Blast For The World To See

https://rumble.com/v1tmwjc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
12 November, 11:59
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Now do you understand why "WE" say the public is not ready to hear?
Only when the public experiences what "WE" have been saying all along, can they understand the real TRUTH

Exposure, on all fronts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 November, 12:52
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
God Bless you - you have been on my mind ... miss your wisdom.

Yes, of course I experienced it first hand yesterday from a friend and even my brother ... both ACTIVE conservatives, now ready to flip on DJT for speaking out one day but winning for 6 years .... ?
... they are still controlled by MSM and NOT researching / learning.

... so frustrating to see how easily manipulated they can be.

12 November, 01:09
And may HE continue to bless you and all of your family
This is not over by a long shot, now the real war begins

Remember when "WE" stated: separating the wheat from the chaff?

One of your posts is on point

12 November, 03:59
Thank You ... will continue to watch the separation as it occurs

15 November, 08:59
They are known these days as
Mystic Knights

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Djedi Path - YouTube

Tyler Tollman Is creating another amazing event merging concepts in Star Wars with the secrets of Ancient Egypt.  If this resonates with you, you can sign u...

15 November, 11:01
Thank You - this is fascinating, and will give it some thought.

I have a question, not sure if you can provide any answers ... but I remembered in 2008, when my father passed, except I also had "similar" memories, same event, only earlier. One a sympathy phone call and another sent a card. (only one funeral)

Woke up w/ this thought - has been with me all day ... not that it would change anything ... its just so odd to remember the same event happening at 3 different times. It's a bit odd ... could It be some kind of time shift?
I know they weren't dreams; definitely memories, maybe I'll have answers when I wake up tomorrow. : )

16 November, 10:09
Have you ever seen the film The One with Jet Li?
Our consciousness exists in multiple "UNI"verses and dimensions at the same time. and sometimes our relative selves die off or give off an immense impression in the subconscious sphere leaving an imprint for us to collect as memories, dreams, visions or Deja vu'

16 November, 11:40
No haven't seen that film ... odd concept to WANT to kill off different versions of ones self ...
I happen to enjoy each version - LOL
Funny, I used to say that as a quip, " that was my other me".

Just discovered this on TS, #TheNoticing
for twitter research -

https://twitter.com/MrGold...

This thread goes rather deep on the generational connections for ones success (entertainment industry) and the necessary infiltration (by big govt) for mass control of the population. Its what we have believed to be true, but here its physically illustrated.
Basic mkultra for the public

greed has certainly motivated this clan

16 November, 11:59
That was the plot of the film to make it interesting, but there is truth in it. Think Archons. What would happen if we learned to communicate with our "other selves"? In Star Trek TNG there is an episode about it. The film Coraline is about our "other self" caught in the spider's web of lies. Mimic, Let the right "ONE" in, The Thing, Prince of Darkness, etc...
That was a pretty good read and some on point. Yes, it is manifested here and "elsewhere" for ALL is connected, but once we understand and realize how all is "flowed" into our consciousness, it is game over for them. That is why [THEY] have to change their names, not just to hide, but also it is their name on the "other" side. That is why there is power in naming things.

contemplate

16 November, 12:27
yes I like this ... names definitely are important, like a definition of sorts. Its as if people do what their name says they will do.

And I get that ALL are connected, nature / people / animals ... that makes sense ... now how ALL that flows into our consciousness is controlled / keep out the "ugly" and invite in ONLY the "beauty" is tricky. Probably from the purity of our thoughts / beliefs / actions takes a little effort, but its the syncing with others / like being w/ one-mindedness that cranks up results.

I assume that is be through prayer and meditation.
Leaders needs to set the tone, a concept, then we can resonate with it collectively.
We have so many "cooks in the kitchen" ... smaller groups within a group, all following a set order ... guess that's why [they] pushed for so many denominations of religions, plus the genders & races trying to keep us separated.

People are connecting through the joy of loving others and that will be our keystone.

16 November, 01:06
Yes
Yes
Yes and
Yes
And what is the "KEY" stone, that it holds up the "ARCH" way?
And what is the "ARCH" way but an entrance?
Funny how things just line up, huh?
Well, most people follow out of popularity due to biasness and not the truth when the truth services all and not just one thing. So, they ignore the obvious and follow the popular motto.

Isaiah 35:8
And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Greetings to you dear one -
Just saw this, thought you would appreciated it.
08:25 PM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
22 November, 08:29
You "SEE"
Such is the way
funny how things align when least expect?

22 November, 08:35
Exactly
I believe that we "collectively" attract / create all that is ... so I will be thinking / posting / painting beautiful pictures as much as possible. Have a lovely evening, all the best.