⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
So if you have been following the story about Balenciaga and some of the pedo-friendly images on their website, that's not the only thing that's being advertised. I dug a little deeper into one of the other images.

Check it out!! In the background of this image, there's a book of an artist by the name of Michaël Borremans.

here's some of his work...creepy
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Picture
05:52 PM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
23 November, 06:34
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
22 November, 10:08
The drawings are disturbing and red shoes?
Please God let this end🙏🏻😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
22 November, 07:25
Jesus Christ. IN THE NAME OF YESHUA, BURN ALL OF THESE DEMONS AND REMOVE THEM FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE. AMEN!!!!

I'm not new to this shit, seen a hell of a lot of stuff on twitter enough to break me. It's like PTSD at this point. I hope this was just a "past" image and this has already been taken care of, because good God, would I LOVE to bring a SWORD to these DEMONS.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
22 November, 06:15
Isn't this Withmer?

22 November, 06:33
In response Markus Free to his Publication
looks like her, doesn't? But I don't think so.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
Isn't this Withmer?

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
😡

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

22 November, 06:36
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
That is correct

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 November, 05:54
TROT THOSE MOTHEFUCKERS TO THE GITMO>