Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 November, 10:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If I find out VK is an algorithm running I’ll lose my shit.
BTTF get angry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
22 November, 07:44
I KEEP SEEING THAT NUMBER AND 1:11 ALL THE TIME.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
22 November, 12:25
Prayed for you last night.

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
22 November, 12:17
Maybe it’s time to bring in General Ludd and (us) Luddites?

Liberte Mom @Libertemom
22 November, 11:22
🐇 Hot on that bunny's tail this a.m. with VK memories.

#VincentKennedy
#Redemption

Zsa Zsa, a white rabbit, was gifted to the First Family in early 1961 by a magician in Pennsylvania. The magician claimed Zsa Zsa had grown too fat to fit into a hat.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
24 November, 11:39
In response Liberte Mom to her Publication
1963 = Year of the Rabbit with element water. 1999 = year of rabbit with element earth. 2023 = year of rabbit with element water. Luckiest sign of Chinese zodiac. Lucky numbers are 3, 6, 9....think Tesla. Chinese culture takes the Chinese zodiac seriously.

Trisha Burnett @Trishburn
29 November, 07:07
In response Liberte Mom to her Publication
Wrong animal, but this is what comes to mind for me! https://youtu.be/cqZc7ZQUR...

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
22 November, 11:17
1111 on 11/22 of 22 WOOO

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
22 November, 11:13

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
22 November, 11:13

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
22 November, 11:12

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
22 November, 11:12
2 2’s
dueces