Jody Donohue @Jody
The day the World stood still..
I wasn’t even a thought when the President was assassinated. However, my father would tell me, every single person globally knew exactly where they were standing, the day JFK was shot. He always said, he just wanted to live long enough, to see who murdered him. He thought it was the US government. He died at 66. So I grew up admiring a man, I never knew. Man would he blown away to see where we are in this moment.
RIP Mr. President. 🙏❤️
09:05 AM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
22 November, 09:18
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I was 12 when this happened. We were in school (7th grade) an announcement came over the intercom . Everyone cried . we were immediately sent home . It was on t.v. for days . everyone was glued to the t..v. in shock . I will remember that day forever . We saw the lies . Lee Harvey Oswald was suppose to be the lone shooter . then why did Jack Ruby kill him quickly . to shut Lee up . George had a lot to do with it . he said he wasn't there . Barbara said he was . Johnson was part of it . So many involved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Cassel @WindWillow
22 November, 09:15
You are right. I was young but I remember exactly where I was. They brought a tv into our classroom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
22 November, 09:20
In response Pam Cassel to her Publication
He told me here in Canada, people were lined up viewing TV’s sobbing like babes, no matter where you went. 😞

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 November, 09:13
God Speed Mr. President!