Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 12:59
Superbowl Sunday Delta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 February, 10:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
If nothing happens next week, I’m retiring from sending out disinformation cause frankly, we’re ALL starting to sound like the MSM. On top of that, I’m tited of looking stupid after 5 years, not 3.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
I agree, I am holding the line...but my support base has diminsihed and think I've crossed over to the looney tunes side.
02:10 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HSpecter in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 February, 05:45
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
not gonna lie, the one guy at work this morning who was listening to me said “Hey Fritz, how about you come in here & talk to real folks & take a break from your conspiracy friends. 😪

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
06 February, 09:27
You are brave for believing when others don't!! Have you grown in your faith in the past 10 years. Maybe this journey isn't about others but about each one of us. i only really woke up about a year ago. i am so thankful for each and evey individual out there who has posted truth. i can't name every account that has impacted my life but bit by bit i have investigated, dug, read my bible, prayed and felt comfort being on sites like this, with others like me! Hold the line patriot, you have no idea the impact you have on others!!!

Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
08 February, 10:43
OUCH 😢