Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 November, 10:34
i have ALL these symptoms. i literally feel like this article was written about me . i am 29.
sports and exercise was my life til 2018 now i can BARELY MOVE. chronic fatigue syndrome is perfect explanation. my arms get exhausted so fast. i am really sick of this. doctors have put me thru so many tests, they thought i has carpal tunnel, ulnar nerve compression, bicep tendinopathy... did all these xrays, ultra sounds etc... suprise. got no where. then i got bells palsy in 2018 went to the hospital to make sure it wasnt a stroke bc i kept fainting regularly .........
would you sue if you were me????
they WANT me dead.
not sure how much time i have left honestly this has progressed so much since 2018 i can barely type and hold my phone rn, my thumbs are chronically exhausted i really need help

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
22 November, 02:37
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I believe citrus peel to be extremely beneficial have to be careful when buying make sure they are not sprayed with that carcinogenic anti fungal spray. I notice here in the UK the supermarkets have the spray’s mostly. Although I shop at greengrocer I still check.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
22 November, 02:19
there are some really powerful supplements out there and chelated protocols you can do that work faster than solely drinking green juice everyday. zeolites are one of the best!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 November, 11:42
thank you😍