Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 November, 11:09
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I feel so sick after watching this!! WHO could allow this to happen to these Brave Souls signing over their lives to PROTECT AMERICANS? 😢😢😢😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
22 November, 08:12
Heartbreaking these people are our next generation. For years they tried to kill off our next generation by wars, now it’s injections.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 November, 04:01
So if Military is the only way, why are we allowing them to kill our troops?
This has to stop!!!!!
This is breaking my heart because they are our sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, grandchildren. I has to stop. What Military is going to be "the only way" if they are all controlled or dead?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 November, 04:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
another typo, ugg. I guess I can't type fast with my left thumb :)

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
22 November, 01:47
They are killing our people and the people suppose to protect us! War China - Nazis

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
22 November, 01:25
If I am not mistaken, its just like it was with WW1. Those demonic Rockefellers were vaccinating the crap out of soldiers they sent overseas. Especially the boys in the bunkers. They spread horrible things to everyone thru those vaccines. When the soldiers died they would just send more men.
I found some damning info about this a few years ago. I got so pissed off reading about this at the time.
Who would stand there and let this happen? I'd be in military jail. lol
Cuz I'd be like...NOPE. Don't think so. Not today. Tomorrow doesn't look good either.
Man, I feel sorry for all of them, especially that girl by the frig.
U think ur serving your country and instead ur being slowly poisoned and exterminated.
Why is no one doing anything about the obvious harm in front of their eyes?

God Wins donated @GR2021
22 November, 12:45
This is just so evil!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
21 November, 11:23
Because we have been posting that the military is the only way.
Those that just blindly follow orders would not be an asset to anyone except the cabal.They have no problem taking out anyone who is not them.

Night Shift @kekerista
21 November, 11:00
genocide tracker us/world
https://www.worldlifeexpec...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 November, 11:40
In response Night Shift to her Publication
ThankQ for sharing

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 November, 10:48
It’s not just the military. DoD in general is being plagued from the top down.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 November, 09:20
% increases quoted are outrageous

corruption at the highest levels.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
21 November, 08:33
This is evil and wrong on every - single - level. 🤬😢

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
21 November, 06:40
This is so sad. 😢

amy lilley @amylilley
21 November, 06:39
Absolutely horrifying🤬🤬🤬