AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 November, 01:49
PEDOVORE COMMS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gole Gora @Aragon
21 November, 03:59
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Wake up that picture shows what they do to small children to cause extreme pain and extract Adrenochrome. Is that evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
BE ASHAME IF.TWITTER SHOWWD THE WORLD.
04:13 PM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Gole Gora to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 November, 05:16

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 November, 05:17
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
💯

Lyda Ars @golden21
21 November, 05:15
sick just sick hope they all hang

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 November, 04:34
It's only a matter of time before it goes from "crazy conspiracy theory" to the truth that can no longer be ignored or denied.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 November, 04:32
SHOW THE WORLD then SHUT it Down

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 November, 04:30
that's what they should have done to this witch then while she was alive hang her ass! I know hate is a strong word but this woman is not human I have very strong dislike for the this woman I Pray let did not let her die an easy death just looking at this my anger rises!