Queen of Truth @queenOftruth
21 November, 03:17
The time has passed. So much has happened. I feel me powerless in the face of the current situation, I think I failed in several details that would make all the difference... by fear? for cowardice? by decision? I do not remember

In the midst of my loneliness and chaos, my strength fades away....
I have been thinking about what should I do..... Do I plans? Do I live without new goals? It seems there is no many options for now that my dream vanished .....

My weakness becomes strong in the power of God.

Your prayers are much appreciated my beloveds frens! Lift up my soul with your good thoughts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over "Queen of Truth". Cleanse her heart, mind, body and soul of all that is wearing her down. In its place fill her with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. Give her guidance, wisdom, discernment, joy, faith and healing. Bring people into her life who will love, support, and provide her with companionship. Bless her beyond her wildest dreams. In Your precious and mighty Son, Jesus Christ's name I pray.

This song is my sincere pray for you "IN JESUS NAME".
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
God Bless! ♥️
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

04:12 PM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Queen of Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Queen of Truth @queenOftruth
23 November, 05:00
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you so much dear! Your prayers are always welcomed! Thank you for the song it speaks to my heart so deeply! I Love you ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 November, 07:00
In response Queen of Truth to her Publication