Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 01:49
Apparently there were quite a few Patriots that have not yet learned the template of the cabal, and are going along with replacing our Quarterback that brung us to the Super Bowl in the 4th quarter of the game with a rookie... I mean Rino!

They will be sorry, they chose wrong.
Just look at all those traitors exposing themselves talking about running for President against Trump.

These ppl especially have loyalty issues.
Nikki Haley?
Pompeo?
Pedo Pence?
DeSantimonious?

Just to name a few!
Trump made you all with HIS MAGA MOVEMENT!

All of you could have saved your integrity and said you would run when Trump was done, but nope!

CABAL TEMPLATE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
I’m With Trump! Still My President, He Never Left!
WRWY πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ
02:11 PM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Blu Mason @Bluewillow
21 November, 04:55
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands One Nation Under God, Indivisible with Justice for ALL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 November, 05:26
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
22 November, 09:17
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of American and to the Republic for which it stands, One Nation, Under GOD, Indivisible, with LIBERtY and Justice for ALL."