Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Apparently there were quite a few Patriots that have not yet learned the template of the cabal, and are going along with replacing our Quarterback that brung us to the Super Bowl in the 4th quarter of the game with a rookie... I mean Rino!

They will be sorry, they chose wrong.
Just look at all those traitors exposing themselves talking about running for President against Trump.

These ppl especially have loyalty issues.
Nikki Haley?
Pompeo?
Pedo Pence?
DeSantimonious?

Just to name a few!
Trump made you all with HIS MAGA MOVEMENT!

All of you could have saved your integrity and said you would run when Trump was done, but nope!

CABAL TEMPLATE!
01:49 PM - Nov 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 November, 03:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
they are all toast …

maybe a few good left, but very few.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
22 November, 01:14
🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
21 November, 04:20
💯❕ Yep! Showing true colors knowing they don't stand a chance! BUT, oh, that won't stop them from misleading the public while collecting several millions in their future war chests!
RINO-LOSERS! Truly is a SICKENING GAME!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 November, 02:11
I’m With Trump! Still My President, He Never Left!
WRWY 🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
21 November, 04:55
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands One Nation Under God, Indivisible with Justice for ALL!

Pam Truth @pam65
21 November, 02:05
totally agree with you on this!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
21 November, 02:04
I do not listen to their bullshit as they are trying to divide us and get rid of Trump at the same time. It could be a downer if you listened to them.

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
21 November, 01:56
Ryan
Christie
etc
etc
awful
unfortunately the gym had cnn on infeont of me and it was just awful to see as i havent had news on since 2020

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 10:49
In response Stacee Barton to his Publication
Ryan and Christie are a total joke!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
21 November, 01:56
Not surprised by any of these. I have listened to Juan & Nino and DeSantis has done some questionable things. Is he a double or triple agent or just a traitor?! Guess we will find out

Maria. Liv. @maria07
21 November, 10:56
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
👀Yes, he is hard to figure out. But if I follow my strong intuition, something smells. Everything he has done in Florida without problems makes me suspect that he is being helped by someone. Whether it is the white hats or the blacks is just the problem. nah don't think he's clean🔥🙄

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 11:10
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I personally think he is the savior the cabal has been polishing up for us to fawn over, but I guess we will see.

I look at who the MSM and especially Fox is promoting.

I call it the RINO New Network.

They have been pushing DeSantis, Nikki Haley, and Tulsi Gabbard for a long time.
Of course they always push Lindsey Graham but everyone knows what a traitor he is.

Every once in a while they will have on Ben Carson or Kristie Noem, but not often so I would think either of them to be a better choice for a VP running mate for JFKJr.
Make no mistake!
This is the flag that will be in Nana's yard.

I have already bought them!

Maybe @vincentkennedy they need to make up some like this for 2023!