Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 November, 10:19
Insane vivid dreams past 4 days.
Anyone else noticing internal changes?
If so please post your 'symptoms' below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Kamps @MichelleKamps76
21 November, 10:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes and I finally packed my bags and left this morning. I cant take the yelling and controlling any longer. please keep my children in your thoughts and prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonya Mun @BeachAHolic
I can sorta relate - we are all tired being called a crazy conspiracy theorist, fighting everyday to protect my family from these brainwashed doctors. My family is divided - we argue and yell. Now, they silence me! Tired of wearing these masks inside the hospital and/or doctor's offices. Tired of DS taking our hard earn money. I'm NOT looking forward to the holidays because my extended family is afraid getting together catching COVID. We haven't been together for at least 3 years. Most importantly, ppl are dying and/or getting adverse reaction from the Vax. I thought about leaving and going far away too.

We need to show the truth to the world....
12:26 PM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Michelle Kamps to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BeachAHolic in this post can reply
Michelle Kamps @MichelleKamps76
21 November, 03:52
In response Sonya Mun to her Publication
Im tired of hearing, "nothing you said has happened". Boy are they in for a rude awakening.