IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 November, 05:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
22:22 on the 22nd day of November 2022 makes it

“TWOSDAY” tomorrow…

10 2’s

10:10!

🙌🧐🙌🤔😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
21 November, 05:32
@vincentkennedy
ummmm guys, we might want to look i to this ……. isRael
so many redflags

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
21 November, 05:03

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 November, 04:07
GM from the future VK 😆

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
21 November, 03:11
💛

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
21 November, 02:28
To those criminals that are drowning right now...

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
21 November, 01:43
God bless you. i hope you and your family have a wonderful day of happy cries and meaning tomorrow

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 November, 12:55
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Abra Cadabra I Create As I Speak Sound Creates Reality In The Matrix The Sound Garden - 724❤️

How Else Can The Elite Crimals Talk To Each Other In A Clandestine Way Use Gematria

Red Shoes Are A Red Flag And What Do Ya Know Ronald Mcdonald Wears Big Red Clown Shoes❤️

Mark Blyth A Brief History Of How We Got Here And Why Mcmaster Humanities
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Pearl Harbor Was A Rothschild False Flag Using Usaf Planes Painted Up As Japanese❤️

Im Not Leaving The Wicked Behind Just So They Can Continue Their Wickedness❤️

They Drink Adrenaline Filled Blood For Demonic Psychic Brain Intruding Abilities

This World Is A Trick Ie Jewish Reduction Will Let You See Through It

It Is Amazing How Connected We All Are Even If We Dont Know And Understand How

Decode Missouri Will Need To Know Who Is Visiting To Beat The Evil Out [SEE THREAD FOR THIS DECODE

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 November, 01:08
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
❤️Jesus Christ Sarkozy A Merovingian Time Traveller King John Titor - 724
https://www.historicmyster...

The Greys Are Us In The Future And They Came Back To Save Us From Nuclear War

All Races And Creeds All Ethnic Backgrounds All Skin Colors Unite In Love And Light

Dear Deep State More People Are Waking Up And They Are Waking Others Lights On❤️

I Dont Know Where Im Going But Im No Longer Lost For My Lord And God Is Real

Lions Tigers And Bears Oh My But Why Teach A Child Your Fear And Make Toy Guns

They Killed Jesus So That They Could Continue To Live In A World Of Sin❤️

W I K I L E A K S Proved Bernie Sanders Took Money From Hillary And Bill Clinton❤️

Body Is Programmable By Language Words And Thought Scientifically Proven

Donald John Trump Honors The King Of Heaven If Hes Smart And He Is Too As Well❤️

Dont Believe The Judeo Masonic War Mongering Propaganda Against China And Russia

contd

Liberte Mom @Libertemom
21 November, 12:19
55 at the :17 😎

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 November, 12:16
🤔👀 we are close right ?

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 November, 12:16
Yahoo lets do it Q

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 November, 12:08

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
21 November, 12:05
11|22,K|V

suZy Connolly @suZq14
21 November, 12:04
3 year delta - GAME OVER

Ange Love @LoveM
21 November, 12:00
Q 11/21/2019:

... ... @Luciferlost
21 November, 11:52
Please something good today (It's my birthday).

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
21 November, 12:34
In response ... ... to his Publication
Happy Birthday!!!

LAG LAG @MommaBear154
21 November, 12:37
In response ... ... to his Publication

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 November, 11:49

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 November, 11:47
Tomorrow...
11.22 Gregorian > 11.9 Julian < > 911

Thanksgiving...
11.24 Gregorian > 11.11 Julian > 1111

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 November, 01:39
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Remember, remember, all of November.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 November, 03:55
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
🙌❤️🙌

aaron scott donated @ehehron
21 November, 11:45
9 days left for done in 30.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 November, 11:41
Have a good day — we’re one day closer. :)

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
21 November, 11:28
It is building strong. Explosive. I am truly amazed by everything. Day 3 and I didn't cave. Deep stuff. Thanks a billion. 🙌

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
21 November, 11:27
wow thats cool.
LOVE

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 November, 11:25
A Very Good Mornin’ to ya VK 🙏🏼🥰
I got a little sleep in this morning!
Baby its cold outside!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 November, 11:23
TS 🎯

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
Living the Dream VK
Living the Dream! :)

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
Elton John - I'm Still Standing (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

The video for "I'm Still Standing" was directed by Russell Mulcahy and filmed in Cannes and Nice, France. It is the second single from Elton's 1983 album Too...

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
. 😁

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
Good Morning VK