Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 November, 11:25
Backtracking big time!

https://link.theepochtimes...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 November, 03:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
That's not back tracking, lying or new revelations, that's covering up their intentional pulling of a proven cure. Without Ivermectin , HCQ and other anti-parasiticals they get NO emergency use authorization!

That means no jabs! All a crime by killers and very intentional (knowingly), look at killer protocols! We will watch as people continue to die at the hands, now SADS among other ticking bombs.

Culling of the herd in their eyes was planned, rehearsed, patented, game played (even 201).

"One of the criteria for Emergency Use Authorization is that there is no adequate, approved, and available alternatives ( Ivermectin , HCQ). In the case of covid-19 treatment and/or vaccines, the FDA has approved emergency use for drugs developed by Pfizer-Biontech, Moderna and others pending."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
Event 201 for agenda 2030 which used to be agenda 2021. Trump threw a wrench in the works so their agenda had to move up to 2030.
You are so right. The T is missing on your event 201 (happens to me sometimes too. lag causes missing characters that I don't always catch and sometimes changing the whole idea behind my post) Now they know we know and are trying to save themselves. They love christians because we forgive. Not this time! We will forgive after justice is served. They give us no other recourse because these dumb asses won't stop. they are too far gone to give a crap until it implicates them. Which it does. We have to be decisive and end it once and for all. They give us no other choice.
02:16 AM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 November, 10:40
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Yes good catch on the missing t! Not only does it happen to me I feel I should be known for it! ;)
The justice must be served, it's why we have laws as christens we do forgive but does not mean forget! Unfortunately just like the newly hired Jack Smith, the special counsel, that is the same Smith took out VA Governor Bob McDonnell as a potential Republican presidential candidate-on bogus corruption charges. Supreme Court reversed, 9-0.
It's up to us to draw the line and hold these truly evil people to account! The just-us system is run by the same ilk!
Good people need to say no more!