sharon pasvant @memyselfi
20 November, 11:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dana young @youngd
i went into our local farm supply store today in small town Zealand, population aprox 500 people, and i was pleasantly supprised that they are selling ivermecting “horse dewormer”, they tell me supply got very scare for sometime during the scamdemic but now they have got a good supply and are fully stocked up. they also say they have had lots of people buying it for their horses😉😉the lady at
the store was awake and said lots of others are awake too🙏🙏 they know that it is being suppressed for our useage. for people that dont understand how big of momentum shift this is then let me explain, we are in a small rural town in a small country at the bottom of the world and people are aware that we have been fooled. the message is getting through, we are winning!
12:04 AM - Nov 21, 2022
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by youngd in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from dana young, click on at the bottom under it