Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 November, 12:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Sss @SteveS
18 November, 03:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
“He’s the One”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 November, 05:16
In response Steve Sss to his Publication

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
18 November, 05:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
and when you do not even have a mortgage you still getva property tax bill if you dont pay they put a liens on “ your” property ( so its not really YOUR PROPERTY- you will own nothing and be happy —what robbery !

18 November, 10:00
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
I think I answered this, but I haven't paid property tax in 3 years. I knew it was illegal and I refused to pay. They just keep sending me bills which I ignore.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
18 November, 10:22
some of the taxes we pay are illegal, check into it, do the research

18 November, 10:24
Some taxes are illegal? Most are illegal, if not all. From what I understand there will be no more income tax, we will pay a flat tax rate for new items only (old homes, old cars will not be taxed). It is more fair for those who can afford new cars and new homes.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
20 November, 08:02
yes thats what I understand 14% flat tax on new goods ( all registrations are fees gifts to the king! 😡) def iof Regis - license fees are illegal

20 November, 11:17
I didn't renew my driver's license this year. We'll see how that pans out.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
20 November, 08:06
let me know!!!

One thing I have noticed is that many cars now have simply paper tags. I'm wondering if that is because we no longer have to license our cars.
11:05 PM - Nov 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it