Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 November, 12:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Sss @SteveS
18 November, 03:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
“He’s the One”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
18 November, 05:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
and when you do not even have a mortgage you still getva property tax bill if you dont pay they put a liens on “ your” property ( so its not really YOUR PROPERTY- you will own nothing and be happy —what robbery !

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 November, 05:46
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
I quit paying my property tax 3 years ago. I knew what was coming and I am taking a risk, I realize this, but so far all I get are lots of bills in the mail from the county, which I don't open.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 November, 05:59
This is something I'm checking on

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
and when you do not even have a mortgage you still getva property tax bill if you dont pay they put a liens on “ your” property ( so its not really YOUR PROPERTY- you will own nothing and be happy —what robbery !

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01

18 November, 10:00
I think I answered this, but I haven't paid property tax in 3 years. I knew it was illegal and I refused to pay. They just keep sending me bills which I ignore.

18 November, 05:19
3 images - end of thread