Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 November, 11:48
❤️Simple human kindness goes a long way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 November, 12:49
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
One day everyone will be filled with kindness, and we won't be able to take the smiles off our faces.

Does anyone else find themselves smiling while reading AU? I do, all the time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 November, 01:15
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Most of the time until I read about big pharma. But love the memes & encouragement here & love

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Sometimes I have to skip those Mare. Today I listened to a short video of a father talking about his son dying of Myocarditis. I had to stop myself from going directly into thinking about my hubs and daughters/vax. Goodness is coming, worldwide. I think our job at this time is to concentrate on how we will be the best warriors in God's Army. I know just from seeing your account all the time, that you are a warrior. God bless!🙏❤️
01:49 PM - Nov 20, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
20 November, 02:09
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Totally agree with you on that! I sometimes just read the headline & move on, brings me down. I know better things are coming & soon!!!!!!!! Just breaks my heart to see so many suffering but.........they all had the same info we did & refused to listen or read or research. All my family got it except 1 brother. Hubby did not, he listened to me.