Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 November, 11:48
❤️Simple human kindness goes a long way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
One day everyone will be filled with kindness, and we won't be able to take the smiles off our faces.

Does anyone else find themselves smiling while reading AU? I do, all the time!
12:49 PM - Nov 20, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
20 November, 01:29
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Anon Up is like coming home.
Other social media platforms are like going to work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 November, 01:15
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Most of the time until I read about big pharma. But love the memes & encouragement here & love

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 November, 01:49
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Sometimes I have to skip those Mare. Today I listened to a short video of a father talking about his son dying of Myocarditis. I had to stop myself from going directly into thinking about my hubs and daughters/vax. Goodness is coming, worldwide. I think our job at this time is to concentrate on how we will be the best warriors in God's Army. I know just from seeing your account all the time, that you are a warrior. God bless!🙏❤️