Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 November, 11:48
❤️Simple human kindness goes a long way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 November, 11:58
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I say this with a touch of reserve-
One of the best reasons for Boot Camp was some of the simple things like tying a tie are taught. Many who go into the military leave the farm. coal mine, factory and city streets and have little life skills.
I propose that one day schools will be needed to teach simple but forgotten skills. Not for fighting an enemy, but for living among others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 November, 12:00
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
So right Charlie! Life skills are no longer taught unless by parents, but many parents don't teach them, like changing a flat tire or checking the oil in your car, manners, etiquette, respect.

20 November, 12:02
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
My father had a mechanics garage and he taught all of us girls how to change tires Put oil in the car He was a good dad
01:25 PM - Nov 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Maudiemaye in this post can reply
20 November, 01:30
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I was able to cook a full lasagna dinner with sides of vegies by the time I was 7.
The lady that raised me was bed ridden at times and when she asked me how I did it, I told her from watching her.