Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 November, 11:48
❤️Simple human kindness goes a long way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 November, 11:58
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I say this with a touch of reserve-
One of the best reasons for Boot Camp was some of the simple things like tying a tie are taught. Many who go into the military leave the farm. coal mine, factory and city streets and have little life skills.
I propose that one day schools will be needed to teach simple but forgotten skills. Not for fighting an enemy, but for living among others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
So right Charlie! Life skills are no longer taught unless by parents, but many parents don't teach them, like changing a flat tire or checking the oil in your car, manners, etiquette, respect.
12:00 PM - Nov 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
20 November, 08:34
I am thinking about opening an ettiquette school for kids. It would be fun but practical...?

21 November, 10:37
In response anna justice to her Publication
I watched this movie yrs ago & quite inspiring & should be taught in EVERY school.
His book "The Essential 55"
We are Family [always the #1 rule!!]
Respond properly to adults
Make eye contact
Respect other’s comments, opinions and ideas
Do not show disrespect with gestures
Always say “Thank you” when given something
Follow class protocols
You may bring a bottle of water to class
You are responsible for your messes
Follow along when we read in class

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 November, 12:02

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
20 November, 01:25
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
My father had a mechanics garage and he taught all of us girls how to change tires Put oil in the car He was a good dad