Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
20 November, 11:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😂🤣🥳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
20 November, 11:55
😂🤣🥳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
20 November, 09:26
Everybody is obeying the Rule--it has disappeared

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 November, 09:04

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 November, 09:03
hahahahhahaha this made my night thankQ

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 November, 06:37

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 November, 09:09
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 November, 05:50
Vibes!!!
t/s 11:27 > 2:9 > 11
NZ t/s 05:27 > 14 > 77
11:77 > 88

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 November, 05:55
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
88 is Q 🤗❤️✨

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 November, 05:28
The first rule of Fight Club is:

you do not talk about Fight Club.

The second rule of Fight Club is:

you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
20 November, 04:16

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 November, 09:12
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
I have a feeling with that title this movie is not going to do well.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 November, 03:06
They really try so hard dont they...

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 November, 11:44
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Yes they do! Incessantly!

William Filer @TahoeBilly
20 November, 02:21
VK we dying out here wondering what XRP will do, holding off on bills, it's stressy. Can we get a Riddle on timing or sumptin fun, like they do on Twitter?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 November, 04:30
In response William Filer to his Publication
Ain’t nobody out here dying William just standing strong and trusting the plan .

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
20 November, 02:03
😅😂🤣

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
20 November, 01:59
lollll

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
20 November, 01:33
🤔🤔... I like underwear 😂😂

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 November, 01:32

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 November, 09:14
In response New Years Day to her Publication

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
20 November, 01:32
Some say it was no hammer... but a Dildo.

evalosie @evalosie
20 November, 01:34
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Start getting paid each month more than $17,000 just by working online from home. Last month i have earned and received $18539 from this easy online job. This online job is just amazing and regular earning from this are just awesome. Start making extra dollars online just by follow instructions on this website.

OPEN——–—–—–—–——–>>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 November, 01:29
You don't have to worry about me talking about that.

Evangelina @Evangelina
20 November, 01:28
What happens in your Underwear
Stays in your Underwear 😆

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 01:28
You so funny!

Recon if these teachers are laughin today?

Who in America has lost millions on this?
Oh don't ya'll worry every city, state, and county had your retirements safely protected I am sure.

There are investing rules ya know.

***Tom notes that the Ontario Teachers Pension had 90+ million invested in FTX. This is not the place you expect to find your pension plan investing diligently.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
20 November, 01:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Canadian Teacher's Union is now bankrupt too

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 November, 01:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
the dams are breaking..its a flood.!!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 November, 01:27
Two Dudes walk into this Barr.
One has a Gun,
One has an underwear Hammer....

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 November, 12:57
You are the best, VK. Don't ever forget it.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
20 November, 12:41

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 November, 12:26
My favorite was Obama lectures on being sympathetic to poor little old Nancy.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
20 November, 12:26
😊 Must have been wearing "Boxers"?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 November, 12:19
Paul even broke the first rule! Nancy heading to Italy by herself in shame!;)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 November, 12:10
Trust the plan. It had to be this way👊

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
20 November, 12:12
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
The plan is an underwear fight club? Count me out, I don't even like underwear. 😂

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
20 November, 12:09
Yeah I don't get it... must be a guy thing..

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 November, 12:07
😂😂😂😂

Steve Michaels @Smics54
20 November, 12:00
Is this a trend ? Will people do the axe throwing in their underwear next ?