Every Time @soTELLme533
Several months ago I asked for prayers for my daughter and me because we had been estranged for a few years. I want to thank you for your prayers. We are speaking and I believe she's remembering the love we had and it's definitely being renewed. Thank you very much and thank God for all His blessings. Prayers are powerful.
01:57 AM - Nov 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 November, 02:42
In response Every Time to her Publication
wonderful to learn! prayer works :) 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 November, 02:42
May your relationship with her be fully healed and restored. May God Bless you both!!! 💕 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
22 November, 02:55
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Yes, although it was like a miracle, we do need further healing. Thank you! 🙏❤️

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
21 November, 09:05
I will continue to pray for your family

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 November, 11:36
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
Thank you. Our faith in God will move mountains.

LookUp @LookUp
20 November, 11:26
Thank you, God!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 10:35
Awwh that is wonderful news hun. God opens doors!

Judy Anonette @biju
20 November, 09:29
How wonderful!!!

Susan Rae @Susanrae
20 November, 09:28
Praising God for such wonderful answer to prayer! Continued blessings for you both. What a great testimony!

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
20 November, 07:07
God is great, all the time.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
20 November, 06:10
💚🌟💚

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 November, 02:01
💕💕💕 beautiful news! God is great!