JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 08:41
It is going to be another great day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 November, 07:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Julie Casey
2020WON?? This one?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 08:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I don't know nor do I care to. The subject of infiltration has been coming up so whenever I see private accts or new accounts without avatars, it raises an eyebrow. All the sudden I have a bunch of pound sign activity. That's all.

19 November, 08:09
I was just asking if that was the account mentioned. That is all. lol

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 08:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I have no way of knowing and I genuinely don't care, lol. My policy has always been to let a troller troll. Like VK says, they always eventually show their true colors.

19 November, 08:51
And some may be true patriots but just don't like the other patriot, I also factor that in...who knows.

Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it