Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Jim Cue @1QLight
07 February, 03:26
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
IDK seems legit to me cuz everything they do is in ur face right?! ThanQ everything now looks different. Ready for the credits to this insane nightmare movie to find truth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 February, 03:29
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Me too...this has been a wild movie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
07 February, 11:09
i never realized the popes ears would make him fly if he could flap them. then we would all know for sure that fallen dark so called angels really do exist.

FreeIn NoID @FreeInNoID
07 February, 03:05
The ears are wrong.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 February, 03:03
bons acteurs et bon scenario 😎..Ryce le pape ? 🤓pas mal

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 02:26
Not only is Q the most brilliant of all time, they are the most hilarious too! 💯💯💯☑️☑️☑️😁😁😁

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
06 February, 02:05
Great actors

Patty Elaine @Patty
06 February, 01:56
he was the prez in gi joe retaliation??

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 February, 01:59
In response Patty Elaine to her Publication
hmmm....not sure...have to look that one up. I just posted this cause he was also the priest in Game of Thrones

Jim Burton @HazY
06 February, 01:49
Great Actors.
Countermoves.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
06 February, 01:46
ears are spot on
just add 20 lbs

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 February, 01:49
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
i was watching Game of Thrones (again) the other night...when i see him i am still like WTF

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 01:37
who is that on the left?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 February, 01:38
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Actor from Game of Thrones....he played a priest

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 February, 01:33
o.O