Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 November, 10:19
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 03:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's Pretend-Christmas Season again!

https://youtu.be/A4zBSnMhv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 November, 05:26
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
We have to make it right when this is all said and done. We know now but we still play along. Time to Celebrate in June. I will call Christmas a second celebration of Jesus.

CharRose @CharRose
VK said Jesus was conceived on 9/11…which puts his birthday on June 4th—give or take a day or two. Do you know the official date?
05:46 PM - Nov 19, 2022
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CharRose in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 November, 06:20
In response CharRose to her Publication
No I dont know. BUT 9/11 is a sacred day to the evil and im sure they know, in my brain the nine is flipped upside down to make it 6/11 could be conceived 9/11 and born 6/11 He was a perfect son not late or early. Ironicly exactly 40 weeks would be 9/17 however they messed with our callender. so who knows.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 November, 06:24
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
They also wanted us sad on 9/11 to taint the beaufitful day Jesus was conceived.