Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 November, 10:19
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 03:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's Pretend-Christmas Season again!

https://youtu.be/A4zBSnMhv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
We have to make it right when this is all said and done. We know now but we still play along. Time to Celebrate in June. I will call Christmas a second celebration of Jesus.
05:26 PM - Nov 19, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
CharRose @CharRose
19 November, 05:46
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
VK said Jesus was conceived on 9/11…which puts his birthday on June 4th—give or take a day or two. Do you know the official date?

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 November, 06:20
In response CharRose to her Publication
No I dont know. BUT 9/11 is a sacred day to the evil and im sure they know, in my brain the nine is flipped upside down to make it 6/11 could be conceived 9/11 and born 6/11 He was a perfect son not late or early. Ironicly exactly 40 weeks would be 9/17 however they messed with our callender. so who knows.