Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 November, 04:03
If you think Gas is expensive at $4 a gallon Essentia water is up to $9 a gallon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 November, 04:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I Thank God for having a well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
My best friend who lost her husband and brother and law to the jab just told me her well water has been turned brown because the woods behind her house is now a housing development and the run off is going now into her yard. It's going to cost $15,000 for a new well. I was teasing her because I always said if my town poisoned our water I would be filling up water jugs at her house. I always told her we'd be hiding out at her house nestled privately in the woods in case the SHTF. There went that plan too as now her private house that felt like a hideaway is now a fishbowl. I feel so bad for her. Please keep her in your prayers. Her faith has truly been tested for a year.
04:50 PM - Nov 19, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 November, 12:10
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
prayers up 🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 November, 12:08
sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
19 November, 05:38
Prayers for your friend 🙏🙏🙏 May God give her strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Miss. Messina @Messina
19 November, 05:30
praying she will get the help and the funds needed 🙏❤️🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 November, 05:27
🛐