Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
12 November, 09:43
How many coincidences before...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 November, 01:05
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
[they] are still working their cheat plan folks.

Senate will come down to GA where they have full control thr Dems and Rinos to cheat like there was no tomorrow.

Wait, in their plan WE dont have a tomorrow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 November, 01:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God has got us!! Didnt Q say something about watch GA, at one point?

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yeah not sure why both sides seem to have made an example out of GA, perhaps because they are a run off state.

Not sure what I think of this run off crap, but hopefully soon we wont have parties any more nor many public officials and we ourselves can just vote on policy.

All this bullshit of having a conglomeration of bills passed at the same time that are not even related that are 1 million pages of print is gonna go away because it is all cabal bullshit.
One bill ONE at a time!

No more hiding shit!
03:41 PM - Nov 19, 2022
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 November, 03:52
2020 is still being investigated in our smaller counties in Ga!! They found thousands of fake PO boxes.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 November, 03:46
Amen!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 November, 03:45
No more small print in an Encyclopedia sized Bill!!!!

It's in the small print they do the GRAFT! 💪😼💥

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 November, 03:56
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
There are going to be a lot of changes the way I see it.
But then I am not in charge either.

I worked for a mid sized local govt for decades running the treasury, which meant I personally accounted for every penny that was taken in and spent out of the county and I balanced it to the penny every damn day, but had no control over how they spent it.

Let me tell you about how some of this shit probably got started with govt employees becoming the "deep state" tho.

People that work in these govt jobs get very frustrated at the elected officials that flow in & out of power over the years not having a damn clue what they are doing.
& by not a damn clue I mean 8 out of 10 have no clue how a budget works, can't read budget reports, & have NO idea even how to read financial reports and these are the ppl spending our money and making fortunes doing it.

It is hard as a good govt employee to sit back & watch this & watch them squander our money especially with their back room deals