JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 08:41
It is going to be another great day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 November, 09:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Yay! I got blocked a while ago from that account! We are in good company Fan!

Have an amazing Saturday morning!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

19 November, 11:57
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
We're so cool.

I'm not sure, it was a while ago. I've had 2 accounts that end with 2020 that have blocked me. I wonder if they are the same person. Hehehehehehe.

🤗Hey, I just noticed you kindof have 2020 in your name, don't block me dear one!🤗
12:22 PM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

19 November, 01:51
But...I love to ask questions. I always ask questions.

My guardian angel here on AU(there are guardian angels here, or perhaps they are C*A playing games with me🤯)said to me just yesterday, that Q wants us to ask questions. He also said that if someone doesn't want us Patriots to ask questions, to run in the opposite direction. No group think, like the other side is guilty of.

I know you love questions too, that's how we end up on AU.