Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 November, 12:20
Juan was there tonight.

Black cowboy hat.

How many “coincidences”...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot America @Trump4us123
16 November, 12:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Juan is one of my most favotite people ever! Listening to his interviews opened my eyes and heart! He is a true warrior! I just love him and would love to meet him one day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny James @DComposer07
16 November, 09:50
In response Patriot America to his Publication
same here! I’ve listened to literally every single interview (hat tip to juan o savin archive guy on telegram!) for years and some interviews I would listen to 4-5 times lol. something super otherworldly and extradimensional about him. can’t explain it. my bday is 01/07 though, so I do feel a bit of “sync” there!

Only people mentioned by Trump4us123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot America, click on at the bottom under it