Black cowboy hat.

How many “coincidences”...
12:20 AM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Phoenix Rising @PhoenixRising31
16 November, 10:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This was definitely Juan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 November, 09:10
I saw him and even said I wonder if thats Juan Juan!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
16 November, 08:05
107 - the man in boots…and cowboy hat. ❤️

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
16 November, 04:31
yeah. hes been mentioning a pause for like a month + now too.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 November, 01:47

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
16 November, 09:34
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
How some one is able to inspect something that is missed?
-If i do inspect something i would make sure that there are Copies-
Very strange 🤔

Patriot America @Trump4us123
16 November, 12:49
Juan is one of my most favotite people ever! Listening to his interviews opened my eyes and heart! He is a true warrior! I just love him and would love to meet him one day!

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 November, 09:46
In response Patriot America to his Publication
All the info in that brain I'm surprised he can get a hat on 🤠

Danny James @DComposer07
16 November, 09:50
In response Patriot America to his Publication
same here! I’ve listened to literally every single interview (hat tip to juan o savin archive guy on telegram!) for years and some interviews I would listen to 4-5 times lol. something super otherworldly and extradimensional about him. can’t explain it. my bday is 01/07 though, so I do feel a bit of “sync” there!

Red Edge @Rededge
16 November, 12:25
Tbis dude I circled looks like a young Dan

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 November, 02:00
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Why Barron is not appearing on the phone ?? Fake ??

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
16 November, 12:24
Did he have his boots on?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 01:31
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
Can't imagine Juan wearing anything other than his cowboy boots with or without his cowboy hat.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
16 November, 12:21

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
16 November, 12:23
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
It’s hard to tell…🤔

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 November, 12:33
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
witnessing the GUT PUNCH.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
16 November, 12:21
Barron makes them all look tiny