Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 November, 10:37
Excellent American Cottage Floor Plan with 2-bedrooms and Optional Loft - YouTube

Tiny House Big Living ❤️ is a Channel sharing houses under 500 Sq Ft!► Subscribe for more: https://goo.gl/HqSzon==========================================Exc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 11:12
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 November, 11:18
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😇Ah the clawfoot tub!!! I grew up in a house with one!!! I prefer a bed on a porch like this!!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Must have hammock and outdoor tub. A client I visited has a chamomile bed built in her backyard. It is grounding and luxurious to lay on.
11:22 AM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
19 November, 11:35
chamomile bed
😴
Sounds beautiful

19 November, 11:31
11:22am TS and That sounds lovely!!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 11:44
Thanks for noticing. 11 22 is VK and said JFK "assassination" date. It takes back the 33, it's 222 too and probably exactly 13 other meanings too. 11:44 is 55.