Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 November, 07:20
11-18-22 🇺🇸🦅 President & Commander-in-Chief Trump
“You have to understand them
THEY’RE SICK PEOPLE in so many ways.
We’ve done nothing wrong
& THEY’VE COMMITTED MASSIVE CRIMES.
We're not going to let THESE ATROCIOUS ABUSES CONTINUE.
We can’t.
As a Party we can’t & as a Nation we can’t.
WE’RE GOING TO STAND UP TO THESE TYRANTS
& WE’RE GOING TO TAKE AWAY THEIR POWER
& we’re going to restore Government For The People.”

realKarliBonne

😼 The MSM networks cut away from the President’s remarks
half way through his speech.

#BlackOutNecessary
#TimeToShowTheWorld

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot @USAPatriot777
in agreement, slumbering public must be awakened quickly.

control by a few of MSM must be dealt with as it is strangling our civilization.

on a legal front - Smith-Mundt Act of 2012 must be addressed it allows "our government" to put propaganda on our air waves.

EBS would do nicely.
08:23 AM - Nov 19, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USAPatriot777 in this post can reply
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
19 November, 01:23
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
MSM must be shut down now. Such lying must stop!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
19 November, 04:34
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
I agree. If I didnt know any of this and Military Generals were on every tv channel telling the world about a sting operation and crimes against humanity, I'd wake the fook up pretty fast.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 November, 08:31
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
Agree with all your points.
There are still too many
who watch MSM 24/7 & BELIEVE all that nonsense. BELIEVE IT!!
Something has to "snap everyone out of it."
A SHOCK!!
EBS would be a shock to me
even though I know it might come 😹

Juan O Savin said "Air Raid sirens, soldiers in the streets, etc."
Oh yeah, that oughta' do it.
Anons will be popping popcorn
as many will be [finally] AWAKENING!! 🍿

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
19 November, 11:08
Ill take it…. all my local news is reporting as of last night that Trump under further investigations.. all headlines…🤡🤡🤡

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
19 November, 11:23
IMO what MSM does so effectively is to create the Illusion that what they report is the majority consensus when in truth it is far from it. Like the wizard in The Wizard of Oz being just a small man behind a curtain pulling the levers of illusion. Most people do not want to be outside the mainstream, so they do not question and go along with what they believe to be the majority. THE MSM then labels the ones who do question the narrative as "fringe" and" Conspiracy Theorists". The only way is for the spell to be broken. EBS/scare event would do the trick.