The Mac @TheMac
18 November, 05:44
I can only warn you all.

God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
19 November, 12:13
In response The Mac to his Publication
Trapped-ion qubit, the maglev train of a quantum computer - YouTube

Ions are the qubits existing in nature, like the pennies from the heaven, check out this video to find out more.Qubit is the abbreviation of quantum bit, and...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
19 November, 06:17
In response jason fort i should be called meaux to his Publication

Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
19 November, 06:20
Sonoporation, or cellular sonication, is the use of sound (typically ultrasonic frequencies) for modifying the permeability of the cell plasma membrane. This technique is usually used in molecular biology and non-viral gene therapy in order to allow uptake of large molecules such as DNA into the cell, in a cell disruption process called transfection or transformation. Sonoporation employs the acoustic cavitation of microbubbles to enhance delivery of these large molecules. The exact mechanism of sonoporation-mediated membrane translocation remains unclear, with a few different hypotheses currently being explored.

The Mac @TheMac
19 November, 06:22