I can only warn you all.

God bless.
05:44 PM - Nov 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
19 November, 12:13
In response The Mac to his Publication
Trapped-ion qubit, the maglev train of a quantum computer - YouTube

Ions are the qubits existing in nature, like the pennies from the heaven, check out this video to find out more.Qubit is the abbreviation of quantum bit, and...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
19 November, 06:17
In response jason fort i should be called meaux to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 November, 10:21
Here's my question. What does this mean for Dummies like me? My family got very sick but we never got tested because we knew that the tests were bogus. None of us took jabs. Can you be affected by others who took the jabs?

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
19 November, 08:13
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Some of my family took the jab, some didn’t, i would think that is the case worldwide. I would also assume that everyone has been in contact with someone who took the jab or the pcr in some form or another, whether directly or indirectly. What it means..... I have no idea 🤷🏼‍♀️

hope saxton @Scribe11
18 November, 10:10
That is some scary sh*t, Mac.
I hope there is a remedy for this evil.
❤️🙏

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
18 November, 06:06
Much love Mac... Be safe. ❤️🙏

The Mac @TheMac
18 November, 07:28
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️