Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 November, 11:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
females kind of have obsessions too, maybe more hobbies, we like to get tools for the new we are embracing♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 November, 10:51
so the great dance of life, a mans random obsession, his woman questioning that obsession💓seems doable. embracing a part of that new joy can be exciting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
19 November, 01:36
Lol!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
19 November, 01:39
Scratchin the itch...
Top down
RocknRoll on high
Tires screachin
Scenery flyin by.
Yup. Smokin.

20 November, 11:02
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
fast cars a nice obsession, have fun

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 November, 01:29
We all have obsessions
Mine was an obsession for Truth and Justice
If I had chosen to obsess over fish my family probably would have not turned away from me.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 November, 12:49
Like cattle prods?

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
18 November, 06:53
I think I really might be a dude.. Well, my brain 🧠 anyway. So, like why do men think you want them if you freaking talk to them? Bunch of weirdos out here in this world. Just because we talk to you, like your social media, or comment IT DOES NOT MEAN WE WANT TO SEE YOUR WEINER.. 😂😂😂 But it is true.. Just a word of advice and no I will not send you nudies. I can't speak for other women but no no no NOT ME!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
18 November, 06:06
Issa human thing😁

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 November, 05:07
How does this not also apply to women?
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Matt Walsh.
But i had lots of my own mini- obsessions.
Bread making, wood working, camping gadgets, homemade camping stoves...etc

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 November, 05:01
Are you speaking in the third person?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 November, 05:00
men aren't the only ones...
current fixation here is micro sprouts.
micro greens compared to potato chips is a big win for me.
nutrition value is off the charts.
Oh, and sunflower 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
sprouts crunchiness replaces chip crunch FANTASTICALLY!

test batch 3 👇👇👇in process development using 8" clay saucer

20 November, 10:25
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
like your green obsession, especially the sunflower ones💚

American Girl @Americangirl
18 November, 04:11

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
18 November, 03:37
This just doesn’t happen with men, I've done this my entire life. It's called hyper fixation and can be due to ADHD and other things 🙂

18 November, 05:38
In response Linz 888 to her Publication
true, but i think it can also just be called: hobbies! 😊

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 November, 03:26
Morning VK
[FISH]ing is fun & you have helped so many paint the picture of what is happening...it has been an awesome dance through this crazy matrix. ThankQ

Sista Sue @SC18835410
18 November, 03:03
One of the perks of being single! No obsessive partner to “debate” silly stuff with!! 😁

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
18 November, 02:21
women do the same thing. Tupperware, pampered chef, instapot, air fruer, steam mops, hair appliances, makeup lines, jewelry fads… we suddenly have to own overy piece, know all about it, clean everything with it, cook everything with it. It’s a human trait. We saw it somewherw and we have to have it.

Lura Temesy @lmt16174
18 November, 02:11
Haha! My husband is, too!

Lura Temesy @lmt16174
18 November, 02:11
Haha! My husband is, too!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
18 November, 01:52
Good Day Vk
So what is your current fixation?
I'm not a dude but
I'm about to turn wood into 'stone'

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
18 November, 01:43
Men are DEEP THINKERS & they go from Idea to Idea. God AWESOMELY BLESS you.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
18 November, 01:23
we call that squirrel behavior around here. lol

20 November, 11:04
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
so cute♥️

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 November, 01:07
"The great dance of life, indeed!" :)
I missed the morning greeting, so good afternoon, VK.

Jes King @jes_US
18 November, 01:06
No sir! we would have never guessed VK.... If anything watching that just proves more than I'm willing to admit that I'm a lot more non binary...lol

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
18 November, 12:59
😉 I have seen autistic people do this, OCD, ADHD sufferers and psychotics to name a few diagnostic categories that might fixate on a person or thing.

18 November, 05:40
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
i think fish-keeping is just a hobby

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
18 November, 12:51
So is my husband... latest... cigar box guitars 😆😄😆

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
18 November, 12:39
Here's my fish tank

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
18 November, 12:27
I don't think it's even allowed to be a 'Male Only Thing' (cos that would be sexest😜) ... plus I too have been guilty of being a little too obsess about things. And I was born Not a male and I still am Not a male 😁!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 November, 12:24
😜I am guilty of this. Storage Wars became my new obsession. I bought my first storage shed this year and now own 300 lbs of moth eaten smelly clothes😜 My husband said "that'll cure ya😂

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
18 November, 12:19
omg nailed it! My hubby for sure!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
18 November, 12:17
😂🤣